The Club at Las Campanas is looking for Line Cooks who share our passion for food and cooking and are willing to learn from and contribute to our culinary team.
The Line Cook is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team, dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our members. The Line Cook prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner per member orders from all outlets in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment. The Kitchen presents an endless amount of opportunities of learning and growth for line cook positions of all levels.
• 2 years experience.
• Experience with all kitchen equipment.
• Must be able to commit to hours of operations (during high season especially) weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• Ability to work any section of the line at any time, including Broiler, Sauté, Fryer, and Pantry.
• Prepare all menu items according to standard recipes and as specified, to ensure consistency of product.
• Working knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards.